"TAB" SCRIPTURES

     "TAB" is an acronym for "TAKE A BATH", a spiritiual bath.                                              

Some years ago, the Lord "called me out" and really took me "to task" about unforgiveness that I was unconsciously harboring in my heart. He gave me these scriptures.  I did not realize that those things were there and was in denial at first, then horrified by what He showed me. As I cried and repented,  He led to me these scriptures with the instruction to memorize and mediate on them.  The purpose what to prepare my heart and spirit for the spiritual bath and "heart surgery" that I needed.  The process was painful yet eye opening and necessary.

I memorized them using the KJV because for me, it had more "teeth".  When the Holy Spirit knew that my heart was adequately prepared, the spiritual surgical procedure began.  If you are not sure about what's in your heart, I challenge you to do the same and ask Him to show you.  Disclaimer: Please do not do this if you are not serious!  It will be painful.

Psalm 51:10  Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me.

Psalm 19:14  Let the words of my mouth, and the meditations of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O Lord, my strength and my redeemer.

Psalm 141:3  Set a watch, O God, before my mouth; keep the door of my lips.

Psalm 139:23-24   Search me, O God, and know my heart: try me, and know my thoughts: And see if there be any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting.

Psalm 143:6b. My soul thirsteth after thee, as a thristy land.  Selah. 

Blessings.

~CWP~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elohim, The God of Creation

PASSION WEEK/HOLY WEEK

We Need This C.O.F.F.E.E.