WELCOME

  Welcome to my blog, "Musings & Nuggets". That may seem like an odd title, but it is what the Lord dropped into my spirit as I prayed for His direction.  I will be sharing things that I hope will lead you to ponder, contemplate, reflect, (musings) and even study further to get revelation and application on your journey.  The little "Nuggets" are little pearls of wisdom that I have gleaned from others over the years, things that I have read, my own personal experience or from the Holy Spirit.

FAITH FACTOR was my first official installment on my actual blog site.  There are other writings that I have posted elsewhere which I have  transferred here.  I post on Wednesdays.  I am not professing to be an expert in any area, I just write what He leads me to write with the prayer that someone will be blessed or enlightened in some way.  Feel free to leave a comment if you like. I would appreciate knowing who you are if you choose to do so.

This is also an opportunity to have dialogue.  This is a no judgement zone where dialogue and honest exchange presents an opportunity of growth and enlightenment. 

Blessings!

~Coretta~

      ~CWP~~

Comments

  1. Holy Spirit use Coretta for your glory and bless her mightily.
    Thank you Coretta for your willingness to share.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This doesn't show me who are, but thank you for your generous encouragement. To God be the glory.

      Delete
  2. I AM THANKFUL FOR YOUR NUGGETS THAT YOU BRING ....I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO READING THEM....

    ReplyDelete
  3. So blessed to be in your circle...and for the many years of musings and nuggets I've gleaned from your teachings. May you be blessed and inspired as you follow His prompting and post your wisdom.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind comments and encourgement. I plan to keep listening and writing as He leads.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Elohim, The God of Creation

PASSION WEEK/HOLY WEEK

We Need This C.O.F.F.E.E.