God, Speak To Me!

For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, declares the Lord.  For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts.                                          Isaiah 55:8-9 (ESV)

Have you ever prayed for the Lord to answer a prayer or intervene in a situation, and you expected Him to answer in a certain way or within a certain time frame?  I have, and typically His answer/way was totally different from what I expected or thought I wanted/needed Him to do.  

      Photo by Ben White on Unsplash

*The man whispered, "God speak to me"and a meadowlark sang.  But, the man did not hear.  So the man yelled "God speak to me." And, the thunder rolled across the sky.  But, the man did not listen.  The man looked around and said, "God let me see you."  And a star shined brightly.  But the man did not notice.  And, the man shouted, "God show me a miracle" and, life was born. But, the man cried out in despair, "Touch me God, and let me know you here".  Whereupon, God reached down and touches the man.  But, the man brushed the butterfly away and walked on.

Dont miss out on a blessing or from hearing from God like the man in this little story just because it isn't packaged the way you expect or within your desired time frame.

Behold, I am doing a new thing; now it springs forth, do you not perceive it?...  Isaiah 43:19. ESV

Blessings.

~CWP~

*Author Unknown

Listen to "Speak To My Heart" by Donnie McClurkin on YouTube.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elohim, The God of Creation

PASSION WEEK/HOLY WEEK

We Need This C.O.F.F.E.E.