**Listen, Christian"

for I was hungry and you gave Me no food; I was thirsty and you gave Me no drink; I was a stranger and you did not take Me in, naked and you did not clothe Me, sick and in prison and you did not visit Me.                                              Matthew 25:42-46 (NKJV)

                                                       

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

*I was hungry and you formed a humanities club to discuss my hunger.  Thank you. 

Photo by Steve Knutson on Unsplash
 



I was imprisoned and you crept off quietly to your chapel and prayed for my release. 

                           Photo in Collaboration with Getty Images on Unsplash
 

I was naked, and in your mind you debted the morality of my appearance.   

I was sick, and you knelt and thanked God for your health. 

 

I was homeless and you preached to me of the spiritual shelter of the love of God. 

In collaboration with Getty Image on Unsplash
 



I was lonely, and you left me alone.  

Pray for me---You seem so holy, so close to God; 

But I am still very hungry, and lonely, and cold.




Photo by Dmtry Shamis on Unsplash


~ ~ ~ ~  ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

Then they will answer Him, saying, Lord, when did we see You hungry or thirsty or a stranger or naked or sick or in prison, and did not minister to You?'  Then He will answer them, saying, 'Assuedly, I say to you, inasmuch as you did not do it to one of the least of these, you did not do it to Me.'            Matthew 25:44-45       

Are we listening?

~CWP~
                          *"LISTEN CHRISTIAN", Author Unknown

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elohim, The God of Creation

PASSION WEEK/HOLY WEEK

We Need This C.O.F.F.E.E.