Praying Scripture!!




So will My word be which goes out of My mouth; It will not return to Me void (useless, without result), Without accomplishing what I desire, And without succeeding in the matter for which I sent it.                                                 Isaiah 55:11 (AMP)

                                                                   


I have always believed in praying scripture. Equally important to me is personalizing them.  For clarity, I will share a couple of examples. Perhaps you might want to consider trying this. 

Therefore be imitators of God, as beloved children.  And walk in love, as Christ loved us and gave himself up for us, a fragrant offering of sacrifice to God.  Ephesians 5:5 (ESV)

                                                      (Personalized)

Therefore, I am an imitator of God,  As a beloved child.  And I walk in love, as Christ loved me and gave himself up for me, a fragrant offering and sacrifice to God.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now thanks be to God who always leads us in triumph in Christ, and through us diffuses the fragrance of His knowledge in every place.  For we are to God  the fragrance of Christ among those who are being saved and among those who are perishing.                                                                                            2 Corinthians 2:14-15  (NKJV)                       

                                    

(Personalized)

'Thank you Lord that You recognize the FRAGRANCE of Christ on my life, and that when I enter a room, other Believers recognize HIS FRAGRANCE on my life, and those who are not Believers recognize it as well, feeling convicted & drawn more toward You.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

But seek first the kindgdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.  Matthew 6:33 (NKJV)

(Personalized)
'As I seek You, Your Kingdom and righteousness first, You have promised to add whatever I need to me.'
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                             Deuteronomy 28:2-14                                                

                                                  (Personalized)

'And all these blessings shall come upon ME and overtake ME because I obey the voice of the Lord MY God.  I am the head & not the tail.   I am above & not beneath.   I am a lender, not a borrower.  My comings & goings are blessed.  My enemies are defeated.   My storehouses are blessed.   The fruit of my body are blessed...AND...IT...IS...SO, in the name of Jesus!!' 


Blessings.

~CWP~

 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elohim, The God of Creation

PASSION WEEK/HOLY WEEK

We Need This C.O.F.F.E.E.