INTERCESSION IS A GIFT!


Merriam-Webster, defines intercession as "prayer, petition, or entreaty in favor of another".

I also tell you this:  If two of you agree here on earth concerning anything you ask, my Father in heaven will do it for you.  For where two or three gather together as my followers, I am there among them."
Matthew 18:19-20 (NLT)
                                                                             

I am convinced that Damar Hamlin would agree that intercession is a gift.  When he was seriously hurt on the football field recently,  he could not pray for or do anything for himself.  Immediately,  people all over the country (including me) interceded in prayer for his total recovery.  Doctors say that they are not willing to call his recovery a "miracle",  however, those of us of faith know that it absolutely was!  It could easily have had a tragic end. In a short time, he has gone from being in ICU in Cincinnati to being moved to his hometown, expecting to go home in 24 hours.  Look at God!

Therefore I exhort first of all that suppications, prayer, intercessions, and giving of thanks be made for all men.  1 Timothy 2:1 (NKJV)

I was moved by the fact that in that moment, it did not matter about his ethnicity, gender, church or team affiliation.  Even the opposing team prayed.  I believe that God was pleased and would love for us to care & love each that way more often.  Let's do it!
                                                           


Blessings.
~CWP~



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elohim, The God of Creation

PASSION WEEK/HOLY WEEK

We Need This C.O.F.F.E.E.