LEAVE HEARTPRINTS!



This is a wonderful prayer for one who wants to reflect the heart of God.  The author is unknown to me.  May it touch your heart.        

                                                       

HEARTPRINTS

Whatever our hands touch

We leave fingerprints!

On walls, on furniture

On doorknobs, dishes, books.

There's no escape.

As we touch we leave our identity.

O God, wherever I go today

Help me to leave HEARTPRINTS!

Heartprints of compassion

Of understanding and love.

Heartprints of kindness

And genuine concern.


May my heart touch a lonely neighbor

Or a runaway daughter or son

Or an anxious Mother or Father

Or perhaps an aged Grandmother or Grandfather.


                                     Lord, send me out today

To leave HEARTPRINTS!

And if someone should say

"I felt your touch,"

May that one sense Your love

Touching through me.

By this all people will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.   John 13:35  (ESV)

Blessings.

~CWP~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elohim, The God of Creation

PASSION WEEK/HOLY WEEK

We Need This C.O.F.F.E.E.