What's Your "Go To" Scripture?



                                     ZEPHANIAH 3:17                          

Photo by Shutterstock

At times my favorite scripture changes based on the season & what I may be experiencing during that time.  There is always a scripture that will apply to whatever may be happening at any time on the journey.  This scripture is and has been my favorite scripture for quite some time.  For me every line of this scripture is powerful.


The Lord your God in your midst lets me know that He is always present and with me, even when I can't feel Him or trace what He is doing.

The Mighty One, will save; There is no one greater and no one whom I would want to be on my side more than the Lord.  This is a promise that He will save Numbers 23:19 lets us know that God cannot lie!

He will rejoice over you with gladnessA synonym for rejoice is delight which makes me smile.

He will quiet you with His love, He will rejoice over you with  singing.  This is my favorite part of Zephaniah 3:17.  In my mind and spirit, I visualize the Lord singing over me especially when I am asleep at night.  Although I feel so unworthy, it not only causes me to smile but it gives me enormous peace.  If He is singing over me its because He loves me and is watching over me.

What is your favorite "go to" scripture and why?  I would love for you to share it here.

Blessings.

~CWP~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elohim, The God of Creation

PASSION WEEK/HOLY WEEK

We Need This C.O.F.F.E.E.